All Spirit Fitness ellipticals are designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if you enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that you will adhere to a regular exercise routine with whichever elliptical you chose.
A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen
All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comforatble. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position.
The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. We minimized the distance between our pedals to two inches. Because of this, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our elliptical trainers. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes
There is a bar across the back of the unit that allows you to safely lift and roll the elliptical for repositioning
- Console - 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Console Feedback - Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate - Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Resistance - 20 Levels
- Track System - Single
- Drive Train - ECB
- Handlebar Controls - Resistance
- Power - Plug-in
- Flywheel System - 24 lbs. , Steel
- Stride Length - 20"
- Frame - Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions - 70 X 22 X 66 in
- Product Weight - 170 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight - 350 lbs.