The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Adjustable Cable Column is an achievement in design and engineering that stacks a virtually unlimited range of exercises into a compact 3' by 4' footprint. With a simple pop-pin adjustment, the vertically adjustable pulleys can be set for over 100 exercises at a level that is comfortable for any size user. It can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro•Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
The Pro•Dual Adjustable Cable Column features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
The Pro•Dual Adjustable Cable Column features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½" diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Pro•Dual Adjustable Cable Column are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
- Dimensions: 36"W x 46"L x 83"H (117cm x 91cm x 211cm)