TuffStuff's fantastic CXT-200 features dual resistance ratio, single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance. Available as an upgrade is the CXT-225, which also includes a smith machine attachment and makes the functional trainer into a hybrid gym system.
Length x Width x Height
CXT-200 Only: 44 x 79 x 84 in/112 x 201 x 213 cm
With CXT-225 Smith Attachment: 66 x 79 x 84 in/168 x 201 x 213 cm
CXT-200 Weight: 740 lb/336 kg
CXT-225 Attachment Weight: 182 lb/83 kg
- 2 x 4” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with 3”x3” tubular steel upright support
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish guide rods.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- Internally encased 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) on the fixed high pulleys and solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings on the swivel handles.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary“flat-groove”4-1/2”and 3-1/2”fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Solid steel, coiled lanyard magnetic selector weight pin with ball-end to ensure tight connection and secure fit.