No matter what your riding preference, our upright bike provides the style and durability found in all Landice equipment. This residential U7 bike is built to commercial standards to ensure quality and is backed by a lifetime warranty -- one of the best warranties in the industry.
The U7 is an aesthetically-designed and self-powered machine that will complement any residential application. Built with user in mind, the Landice U7 is a fitting addition to your exercise routine.
Racing Style Handlebars
With multiple handrail positions, the Landice U7 provides one of the most realistic cycling experiences. You will certainly find the right position to match that road-bike-inspired ride.
Fingertip Controls for Resistance
Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments so you can maintain your position and focus on your workout.
Well-cushioned Seat Rest
Rest assured, with our additional cushioning and tapered seat, the Landice U7 will supply the ride you have been looking for. The chrome-plated seat post has 12 height adjustments to accommodate any user height, allowing you to power through your ride.
Tablet/Reading Rack, Water Bottle Holder and Fan
Additional features of the Landice U7 include a console-based tablet/reading rack, water bottle holder, accessory pocket and fan with multiple settings.
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Seat Adjustment: raise/lower with 12 settings
- Flywheel Weight, 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range, 1-20
- Racing style handlebars with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- LED display with multiple feedback windows
- Water bottle holder, tablet/reading rack and accessory pocket
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Transport Wheels
- Assembled Weight, 159 lbs.
- Dimensions, 44.56” x 24.72” x 58.11”
- Max User Weight, 350lbs.
- Optional wireless chest-strap
- Optional Landice Vision System: 19-inch LCD monitor, universal controller, VESA-D mounting bracket