There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
The XT485 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road.
A 9” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
Hear Rate % Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers
Plug your MP3 player or Smart phone into this jack for music broadcasting.
Remote Adjustment Keys
The user has the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press the Disable button on the console.
This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Console- 9" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Console Feedback - Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Avg. Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, Avg. Heart Rate, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate - Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Quick Speed & Incline Keys - Yes
- Speed - .5 to 12 mph
- Incline - 15 Levels
- Drive Motor - 4.0 hp
- Deck - 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- Belt - 22" X 60" , 2 ply (2.5mm thick)
- Rollers - 2.5"/2.5" (Crowned)
- Cushioning - 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails - Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame - Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions - 81.9 X 34.8 X 56.9 in
- Product Weight - 269 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight - 425 lbs.