The XT685 is our flagship X Series model and features large 3" diameter rollers with a 22" wide belt. This model utilizes a non-folding frame design and waxed deck system which is designed for maximum durability to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. With a long list of premium features and weighing in at 269 lbs, the XT685 is comparable to treadmills at much higher price points.
The XT685 has the same options as the XT485 plus larger diameter rollers, waxed deck, non-folding heavy duty frame, and a light commercial warranty. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a serious runner.
A 9” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
Heart Rate % Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers
Plug your MP3 player or Smart phone into this jack for music broadcasting.
Remote Adjustment Keys
The user has the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press the Disable button on the console.
This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Console - 9" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Console Feedback - Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Avg. Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, Avg. Heart Rate, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate - Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Quick Speed & Incline Keys - Yes
- Speed - .5 to 12 mph
- Incline - 15 Levels
- Drive Motor - 4.0 hp - DC Motor
- Deck - 1" Waxed Deck, Double Sided, Non-Folding
- Belt - 22" X 60" , 2 ply (2.5mm thick)
- Rollers - 3.0"/3.0" (Crowned)
- Cushioning - 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails - Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame - Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions - 78 X 31.9 X 56.1 in
- Product Weight - 269 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight - 425 lbs.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
(5 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility.)